We’ll top out around 60° again on Sunday despite increasing clouds:
Just a slight shower chance late in the day…the RPM model pictured here is thoroughly unimpressed with our rain chances:
I’m really not worried about rain during the Titans game — just a normal fall day:
Dry conditions and near-normal temperatures will prevail Monday and Tuesday, before a warmer and wetter weather pattern settles in the rest of the week:
The long-range data is still all-over-the-place in terms of where and when the rain will be most likely late next week, which is why I’m keeping each day’s chance below 50% for now. Stay tuned for updates…
- How to watch the Taurid meteor shower this weekend.
- The biggest climate conference of the year is underway in Bonn, Germany.
- The air quality has been so poor in New Delhi this week that breathing outdoors is equivalent to smoking ~45 cigarettes per day.
- Smoke from California’s wildfires could make grapes left on the vines taste like ash — if the vines survive at all.
- Why do wind turbines only have three blades?
- NASA believes they know how to make Mars green again.
- NASA’s Juno spacecraft just sent back some new pictures from Jupiter, and they’re amazing.
- At what point should you be worried about how many concussions you’ve had?
- Do probiotics actually do anything?
- The history of Einstein’s most famous equation.