Our first significant chance of wintry weather is now less than 24 hours away, but it’s still a very complicated forecast. Winter forecasts always are — there’s typically a very sharp gradient between “cold rain” and “good heavens, that’s a LOT of snow!” Within today’s video blog, I discuss:
- Another very cold day today
- When the first snow/sleet will arrive in the Midstate
- How the system will evolve, including the areas mostly likely to see more snow, and the areas more likely to see a faster changeover to cold rain.
- The snowiest, least-snowy, and most-likely scenarios in terms of snow and ice accumulation.
- A brief look at the NEXT chance of snow later this week.
Look for updates on social media (and on our newscasts, or course) as new data comes in!
Social media links